A Caring Family
Old Hickory Church of Christ is a bit of Mayberry in Middle Tennessee: a caring place at a less hectic pace. Our building is only minutes from Madison, Hermitage, Donelson, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, and Mount Juliet. Drop in for a visit and see for yourself why Old Hickory is a great place to call “home.”
The Year of Growth!
Our 2019 congregational theme is The Year of Growth. Over the next ten years, we will explore the nine virtues Paul called The Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5.22-24). We call it The Decade of Growth (2020-2029). Our lives will become more abundant and more effective by becoming more fruitful. If you are looking for a congregation that challenges you to be your best, welcome to Old Hickory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hello friend! Thank you for this opportunity to introduce ourselves. Here you will discover the purpose and principles that bind us together as a spiritual family. That is what it means to be His church. As you get to know us better, we hope you like what you see, because nothing would please us more than having you as part of our growing congregation. May God bless you as you seek your place in His plan.
A Faithful Family
The Old Hickory Church of Christ is in the need meeting, people blessing, church growing, God glorifying business.
- We are God’s flock watched over by devoted shepherds. (Hebrews 13.17)
- We are God’s garden where children bloom and grow. (2 Peter 3.18)
- We are God’s school for the education and transformation of souls (Romans 12.2).
- We are God’s kingdom, prosperous and victorious. (Hebrews 12.28)
- We are Christ's body following the perfect direction of our wise Head (Ephesians 1.22-23).
- We are Christ's bride, bathed in His’ blood and clothed in His righteousness (Ephesians 5.27).
- We are Christ's disciples doing all to the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10.31).
- We are the Old Hickory Church of Christ (Romans 16.16).